Tour Dates 2015
Barry Manilow concert tickets are on sale. You can find the list of Barry Manilow tour dates here.
Barry Manilow is an American singer-songwriter and producer. He is best known for such recordings as "Mandy", "Can't Smile Without You", and "Copacabana". In 1978, five of his albums were on the best-seller charts simultaneously, a feat equalled only by Herb Alpert, Frank Sinatra, Michael Jackson, Bruce Springsteen and Johnny Mathis. He has recorded a string of Billboard hit singles and multi-platinum albums that have resulted in his being named Radio & Records' No. 1 adult contemporary artist and winning three straight American Music Awards for favorite pop/rock male artist. Between 1974 and 1983 Manilow had three No. 1 singles and 25 that reached the top 40. Several well-known entertainers have praised Manilow, including Sinatra, who was quoted in the 1970s saying, "He's next." In 1988, Bob Dylan stopped Manilow at a party, hugged him and said, "Don't stop what you're doing, man. We're all inspired by you." As well as producing and arranging albums for other artists, including Bette
Questions about Barry Manilow Tour?
Barry Manilow New Album
The Greatest Songs of the Seventies (2007)
- The Way We Were
- How Can You Mend a Broken Heart?
- Mandy (acoustic)
- Copacabana (At the Copa) (acoustic)
- It Never Rains in Southern California
- (They long to Be) Close to You
- Bridge Over Troubled Water
- You've Got a Friend
- Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
- Even Now (acoustic)
- He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
- Weekend in New England (acoustic)
- I Write the Songs (acoustic)
- Looks Like We Made It (acoustic)
- My Eyes Adored You
- The Long and Winding Road
tour dates, concerts, concert ticket, tour dates 2015, concert dates, ticket
tour dates , concerts , concert ticket